Restaurants in Detroit
Detroit Business Directory
Food & Drink
- Green Dot Stables – We provide a great meal at a fair price. We offer the ideal setting for a memorable time with food, drinks and laughs. So come see us, eat some sliders and experience a piece of Detroit.
- Selden Standard – Our concept and our dining room are rustic and casual – come as you are – but with an ever-present eye for quality, creativity, and fun, an approach that saw us named restaurant of the year in 2015 by the Detroit Free Press and in 2016 by Hour Detroit.
- Roast – An 8,000 square foot restaurant on the street level of the Westin Book Cadillac Detroit, with three sections: bar/lounge; main dining room; and a semi-private area which has the capacity to open for over flow seating and blend seamlessly with the main dining area.
- Blue Star Detroit – Downtown Detroit’s preferred breakfast, lunch, and catering destination for affordable, home-style cooking. Everything we prepare for breakfast, lunch or catered events is locally sourced and freshly prepared on site.
- The Mexicantown Restaurant – If you’re in the mood for truly authentic Mexican food at great prices come dine with us. Our dinner menu has everything from Flaming Fajitas, Milanesa and Carne de Puerco to Chilaquiles, authentic tamales and exceptional Margaritas.
- Texas de Brazil – An unique concept offering diners a parade of meats and an extravagant seasonal salad area, combining the culture and feast of Brazil with the service and class of the States.
- Townhouse – Created from our passion and respect for “American comfort food” and the opportunity to provide our guests with inspired interpretations of their favorites by elevating them with fine dining hospitality and culinary techniques, Townhouse aims to validate modern American comfort food and libation flare with world-class service.